- Bath & Body Works Mango Candle - I have this burning in my office when I am editing videos and it just makes me feel uplifted and happy!
- Sisley Lipstick in L31 - This colour is SO beautiful and I have had it for a while but haven't wanted to use it as the lipstick is shaped so beautifully and I didn't want to ruin it! However, I have decided to use it this week!
- Illamasqua Nail Polish in Nomad - I am wearing this on my nails now and have had compliments on it all week!
- Illamasqua Loose Powder - I hadn't used this before this week but now I have discovered it I absolutely love it, it is just as good if not better than MAC Prep & Prime and the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder (both of which I love).
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - I can't wait to use this in one of my video makeup tutorials to show you guys as it looks so pretty on the skin, it's flawless looking and lovely.
- Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel - I have wanted this cream bronzer for YEARS! I really don't know why I didn't get it sooner, but now I have it in my makeup collection I feel very happy. Sometimes it is nice to use a cream for a more natural look and nicer texture on the skin.
This is a SUPER brief post as I haven't gone into detail about any of the products or reviewed them as such...it is more just to let you know of a few things I am loving right now!